Store your books on flash drives. Learn how in this feature article.
The digital revolution has made the lives of book lovers a lot easier. Instead of carrying heavy volumes in their book bags, they can now carry hundreds if not thousands of books in their pockets. That's the beauty of custom thumb drives. You can have all your favorite book titles stored in a small flash drive and take them with you anywhere you go. To access the books, all you need to do is plug the drive into any electronic device that can read the files and voila, the beautiful printed words would be in front of you. This without a doubt has revolutionized the way people access and read books. The days of lugging heavy book bags are over.
If you love and keep a collection of great classical literature, it's highly recommended that you also create a digital copy of the collection. There are a lot of reasons why you should do this. First of all, classical books are among the thickest volumes around. Just think of the titles by authors like Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Leo Tolstoy, and William Shakespeare among others. Their books are often too thick that it would be impractical to lug them around. With that said, it would be more efficient if you store digital copies of the books in a thumb drive.
Here are five more reasons why you should store in thumb drives your classical literature collection:
1) They would be much easier to access. Let's say for instance that you are attending a literature class in college and your professor gives you a list of books that you should read and write commentaries on. What if this list of books number to a dozen? It would be a lot of hassle to carry a dozen of books around. On the other hand, if these books are stored in a flash drive, you can access them anytime you want with an e-reader. Most classical books these days have digital and downloadable copies so finding them wouldn't be much of a problem.
2) You can read the books anytime and anywhere provided of course that you have an e-reader with you. Whether you are commuting to work or waiting in an office for an appointment or sitting at a bar, you can always whip out your USB drive reader and access your favorite books. And you can read the books in peace. Nobody would even notice that you are reading a book. Most wholesale flash drives these days can be read by any electronic device with a USB port.
3) They would be searchable. This is one of the greatest advantages of digitally storing books. As long as there is a search function, you can easily find the title that you are looking for in mere seconds. You can for instance search for the name of the author or the first word in the book's title and you'll be provided with results right away. You can even search within a book for particular passages, pages or references. These would be very hard to do with an actual book.
4) The books are easy to copy and transfer. You can create several copies of the same books to make back-ups in just a matter of minutes. For instance, you can keep copies of dozens of titles in a separate flash drive just in case you lose the original copies. These copies can come in really handy when your other files get corrupted. And as we mentioned earlier, creating digital copies of the books is a breeze. Backing up your files won't take much time or significant efforts from you.
5) Digital copies of books are often much cheaper than their paper counterparts. This is for the simple reason that e-books are very easy to download and they aren't manufactured the way paper books are manufactured. There are no raw materials involved. With that said, e-books are often priced much lower if purchased at CustomUSB. And of course, if you buy an e-book, it can be delivered to you almost instantly unlike real books which have to be shipped and make you wait for days or even weeks.
The bottom line is it's more efficient and more practical to store your classical literature collection in thumb drives [source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WinUSB]. They will be easier to access, you can read them anywhere, they are searchable, they are easy to copy, and they have much lower price tags.
Drives like this are used to store the greatest works of literature for our clients.
Copyright 2015 Under The Sun